Our Mission is to change how technology services are delivered one client at a time. We are driven to lower overall IT costs by bringing our expert resources in to find ways to increase the performance of technology assets.
By engaging the top technology professionals in their respective fields. We ensure that our team can step in and have an immediate impact with minimal ramp up time. This translates to faster time to solutions that streamline business processes.
Our professionals are chosen because of their knowledge of industry standards, common solutions, and how to maximize the performance of systems while managing the costs to do so. We help build the business case to justify recommended changes to infrastructure and look beyond the technology to measure the true benefit to the business.
The Executive Assistant will support the C-Level Executive on a wide range of administrative and business-related tasks. The ideal candidate for this role must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated. The candidate must be able to anticipate the executive's needs, manager their calendar and travel arrangements, handle internal functional events, and work collaboratively with the leadership team. As a representative of the organization, he/she will need to be able to make independent decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic and an ever-changing environment. The Executive Assistant will also spend a portion of his/her time assisting with special projects to fulfill the organizational, operational and departmental objectives.
• Understanding the executive's goals and objectives in order to effectively ensure prioritized time management to meet goals and deliverables.
• Providing high-level administrative and organizational support to the C- Level Executive on an as needed basis, including calendar management, travel coordination, and expense processing.
• Managing a dynamic calendar, to ensure the optimal use of time in order to meet business objective through strong planning and organizational skills.
• Scheduling on and offsite meetings with internal and external parties.
• Efficiently, coordinate and arrange all aspects of international and domestic and travel needs.
• Create, track, submit and approve expense reimbursement requests.
• Screen all incoming meeting requests, determine priority and respond in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain reporting and record keeping needed for the organization.
• Attend meetings to ensure time keeping and verify meeting notes are recorded; ensure follow up on action items to meet deadlines as needed.
• Keep track of commitments, timeframes and deadlines to ensure the executive are adequately prepared for meetings and deadlines.
• Create, augment, update, and circulate (as directed) reports, presentations, worksheets and charts using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Partner with other Administrative staff in the orchestration of meetings, report generation and projects.
• Coordinating and managing all aspects of departmental meetings, including the management of calendar invites, coordination of guest, and confirming space and technical support.
• Interact in a professional manner with various stakeholders (internal or external) on behalf of the C- Level Executive as appropriate
• Plan and execute office culture activities, including birthday celebrations, team activities, community service events, and annual company events. Create and maintain calendar invites maintain calendar of key dates for employees in the office, including birthdays, employment anniversaries, other key events then plan/execute celebratory in-office events.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
• Deliver new employee orientation to newly eligible employees. Follow-up with employees to answer their questions and/or to retrieve additional documentation needed.
• Assist employees with their Human Resources questions and issues and ensure that appropriate follow-up is made through either final resolution or delegation of issue to another member of the HR team.
• Responsible for I-9 maintenance and follow-up.
• Process new hire, termination and personnel paperwork.
• Provide administrative assistance to the HR team (i.e. expense reports, travel, drafting correspondence, preparing presentation materials, review of invoices)
• Process benefit changes with insurance carriers
• Ensure Human Resources files, documents, manuals, and databases are current, accurate, confidential and in compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
• Assist HR team members with other benefit-related responsibilities including benefit orientations, bill reconciliation, and open enrollment.
• Complete and respond to employment verifications in a timely manner.
• Work closely with HR team to ensure all HR templates and forms are current and reviewed on an annual basis
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
• Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities
• Manage multiple functions of office operations and maintenance for the facility
• Keep kitchen areas clean and stocked full of food, drinks and supplies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to handle multiple activities/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality and good judgement
• Exceptionally well organized and meticulous attention to detail
• Professional appearance and demeanor, friendly, outgoing, and personable
• Excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively and efficiently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
• A “can-do” attitude and willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Minimum 5+ years' experience providing administrative support to C- Level Executives, required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
This opportunity is based in Atlanta, GA, including benefits.
Horizon River Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Drug Free Workplace. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. EOE/Disability/Vet