IT Help Desk Analyst
• Support in a 24 x 7 help desk environment
• Handling inbound incident and service requests from end users
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to analyze and problem-solve information and situations
• Ability to handle multiple activities/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization with excellent interpersonal and team skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively and efficiently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of ITIL principles
• Knowledge of POS (NCR Aloha a plus) and back of house hardware and software
• Knowledge of help desk tools (ticketing systems, remote monitoring), ServiceNow is a plus
• Experience troubleshooting desktop and network issues
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Strong documentation and technical writing skills
• Team Player – Develops a positive, respectful, productive and professional work environment through positive connections with others and treats all associates and vendors with respect and dignity
• Customer Focus – Delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all customers' expectations and leverages the voice of the customer to consistently improve service, standards, cleanliness, quality, and friendliness
• Results Driven – Consistently meets and exceeds goals, exhibits professional courage and innovation to drive the business forward
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1 year experience of restaurant software systems and computer basics – Aloha is a plus
• 1 year experience with help desk ticketing tools – ServiceNow is a plus
• Flexibility in schedule to work early mornings, evening and weekends.
• Network+ certification preferred
• A+ certification preferred
Our Mission is to change how technology services are delivered one client at a time. We are driven to lower overall IT costs by bringing our expert resources in to find ways to increase the performance of technology assets.
By engaging the top technology professionals in their respective fields. We ensure that our team can step in and have an immediate impact with minimal ramp up time. This translates to faster time to solutions that streamline business processes.
Our professionals are chosen because of their knowledge of industry standards, common solutions, and how to maximize the performance of systems while managing the costs to do so. We help build the business case to justify recommended changes to infrastructure and look beyond the technology to measure the true benefit to the business.
About Horizon River
Since its founding in 2005, Horizon River Technologies has grown into a team of over three hundred professionals who specialize in network architecture and engineering, hardware and software selection and procurement, information security, point of sale support, remote tech support and service desk services, nationwide field service dispatch and management, network and security monitoring and reporting, application development, Oracle (Gold) implementation and support, industry vertical specific (healthcare and retail) application support, and telecommunications/internet delivery. We are minority-owned and pride ourselves on the diverse and talented team we have assembled. HRT works hard to bring our clients the best custom solutions for their business needs, and we are constantly innovating and expanding our offerings to better serve our clients.
Horizon River leverages technology to solve business problems, improve operations and improve financial performance through cost structuring and savings. Our Application Development, Infrastructure and Security Experts provide big IT services with boutique, personalized service throughout the United States.