This role will be responsible for supervising analysts in a 24 x 7 help desk environment, as well as developing close working relationships with other internal departments in order to improve our business and customer experiences.
Building relationships with vendors’ tech support, resulting in better/faster resolutions, will be a key part of success in this role.
Management of problem resolution is also critical to this position.
This position reports to the Service Delivery Manager.
Delivery & Execution
• Resolve escalations
• Ability to act as escalation point for analyst during all shifts
• Act as SME to ensure KB, training is shared across the team
• Lead and manage projects at the team level
• Drive continuous improvement efforts and apply changes to SOPs
• Engage with HRT teams to ensure root cause fixes are implemented
Admin & Ops
• Daily monitoring & assign work to meet SLAs
• Create and maintain reports
• Communicates updates to keep knowledge / SOPs current
• Assess and drive quality standards for: call handling, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
• Serve as resource for more junior team members
• Provide leadership, training, coaching to the team
• Assist in conducting reviews and providing performance feedback
• Facilitate onboarding of new team members
• Monitor team performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of POS (NCR Aloha a plus) and back of house hardware and software
• Experience with principles of ITIL
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong documentation and technical writing skills
• Conflict management
• Knowledge and ability to work independently and manage time effectively and efficiently
• Ability to analyze and problem-solve information and situations
• Ability to handle multiple activities/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization with excellent interpersonal and team skills.
• Expertise in help desk tools (ticketing systems, remote monitoring); ServiceNow is a plus
• MS Office proficiency
• Expertise in troubleshooting desktop and peripheral issues
• Expertise in troubleshooting network issues
• Expertise in troubleshooting POS issues (NCR Aloha a plus) and back of house
• Experience in coaching team members
• Team Player – Develops a positive, respectful, productive and professional work environment through positive connections with others and treats all associates and vendors with respect and dignity
• Talent Coach – Continuously develops the competencies of both self and others; identifies needs for top talent while managing root cause for underperforming employees
• Customer Focus – Delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all customers' expectations and leverages the voice of the customer to consistently improve service, standards, cleanliness, quality, and friendliness
• Results Driven – Consistently meets and exceeds goals, exhibits professional courage and innovation to drive the business forward
• Business Acumen – Creates and communicates a persuasive vision, competitive winning strategies, and ensures store and individual goals are aligned with company goals
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience, and minimum five (5) years of Help desk progressive experience required
• Must have a minimum two (2) years’ experience of restaurant software systems and computer basics, i.e. Aloha, ServiceNow, etc,
• Flexibility in schedule to work early mornings, evening and weekends.
• Network+ certification preferred
• A+ certification preferred
This opportunity is based in Atlanta, GA, including benefits.
Horizon River Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Drug Free Workplace. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. EOE/Disability/Vet
Our Mission is to change how technology services are delivered one client at a time. We are driven to lower overall IT costs by bringing our expert resources in to find ways to increase the performance of technology assets.
By engaging the top technology professionals in their respective fields, we ensure that our team can step in and have an immediate impact with minimal ramp up time. This translates to faster time to solutions that streamline business processes.
Our professionals are chosen because of their knowledge of industry standards, common solutions, and how to maximize the performance of systems while managing the costs to do so. We help build the business case to justify recommended changes to infrastructure and look beyond the technology to measure the true benefit to the business.